- About Us
- MyLawsuit TEAM
- Board of advisers
- August 2012
- Investor/Advisor Steve Bennett is tapped to head Symantec. Congratulations, Steve. Symantec is very lucky to have you at the helm.
- July 2012
- Redbook article features MyLawsuit.com Founder Michele Colucci
- March 2012
- First cases connected via MyLawsuit.com (DuPuy Hip Implant Case & Patent Case)
- MyLawsuit.com Videos go Viral!
- February 2012
- Stanford Global Entrepreneur Marketing Team chooses MyLawsuit.com as their semester project (add photo of GEM team)
- MLS launches its Contingency Fee Lawyers LinkedIn Group http://linkd.in./linkedinlegal
- MLS participates in Funders and Founders Law+Tech – The Unpopulated Multi-Billion Dollar Industry
- October 2011
- MyLawSuit.com: The Painless Co-Pilot for Your Legal Issues
- MLS Featured in INC Magazine online http://bit.ly/IncMagazine
- July 2011
- MLS launches its Twitter Presence - 261 Followers https://twitter.com/#!/MyLawsuit
- February 2011
- MLS launches its Facebook Presence – 939 Likes https://www.facebook.com/mylawsuit
- April 2011
- CEO Michele Colucci named one of the 2011 Women of Influence by the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal.
- January 2011
- Stanford University's Global Entrepreneurial Marketing Program invites Michele Colucci to be Stanford Engineering School invites Michele Colucci to be a Guest Lecturer and Mentor for the Entrepreneurship and Global Marketing programs.
- November 2010
- MyLawsuit.com gets second place in the Los Angeles Innovate 100! Pitch Slam Competition sponsored by The Guidewire Group.
- August 2010
- CEO Michele Colucci became a Featured Blogger in the business section of the Huffington Post.
- February 2010
- MyLawsuit.com's CEO Michele Colucci is chosen as one of the top five women run technology businesses in the Catalyst competition sponsored by Girls in Tech
- December 2009
- Featured in
Successes of 2009
- Featured in
- January 2009
- Profiled in Silicon Valley Business Journal - "Need a lawyer? You can look here"
- November 2008
- Featured in San Jose Mercury News - "Silicon Valley startups weathering the financial storm"
- August 2012
We thank you for coming to our site and supporting our efforts to deliver equal access to justice for all.
MyLawsuit.com™ seeks to create a competitive marketplace for contingency fee tort lawsuits. Our network brings together individuals seeking to collect damages with qualified attorneys who are willing to accept cases on a no money down, contingency fee basis; fees are due only if the case is successfully litigated and an award is collected.
MyLawsuit.com is also a social network in which plaintiffs and attorneys alike can turn to others in similar situations for advice and information regarding their case and particular goods, services and medical attention they are seeking.
Finally, MyLawsuit.com allows individuals and lawyers to find financing for their cases and case portfolios, respectively.